Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Warrior Felines

You! Yeah you! You a warrior fan? Well hey! Your in the right place! c;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Yourself!

Go down 
+5
Rouge
Ghoststar
Corruption
Lucifer
Darkshadow
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 pm

You read the title RP yourself! No cats, powers, or animals allowed. Just normal human RP!

You must use your REAL Name or Nickname!

In this RP, I guess we can all just go to one big school. Razz

You must use a pretty Accurate description of yourself.

JOINING:

Quote :
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

MY CHARACTERS:

Name:Katie
Grade: 7th
Description: Short, dark haired girl with lighter streaks and green/brown eyes. Katie has many freckles, and is very fragile looking and is skinny. Has thin arms and legs. She has strong, well toned legs from swimming. Katie's arm have a little more than normal strength from her contast climbing and swimming. Katie's body is sleek, but her bones jut of slightly.
Personality: Hyper when you get to know her. Katie can be sharp tounged, bratty when she wants to be, witty, and sometimes a little bit Rude. Katie is very Shy.
Other: Pretty good at Art and on Swim Team.

Name: Odessa
Grade: 9th
Description: Tall, blonde girl with baby blue eyes. Has the 'prefect' body and face look.
Personality: Sly, sweet on the outside, snappy, rude, cold, and just plain rude.
Other: Loves to bully younger students.

Note: Only up to three characters! Wink

Last edited by Darkshadow on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Name: Carson
Grade: 9th(?)
Description: Short, brown haired dude with soft brown eyes. He has clear skin and a huge smile. Usually wears a cartoon shirt (like with pictures of Angry Birds, etc.), shorts to his knees and black vans. Has huge, nerdy glasses, like Spongebob's when he's jellyfishing except they're round. Never really wears his glasses to school.
Personality: You'll see. C:
Other: Has a lot of pets.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
Admin
Corruption

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Name: Lydia
Grade: 8th
Description: tall, asian girl with long black/brown hair. Long legs and long arms; she usually wears a simple t-shirt and shorts
Personality: shy and quiet to people she doesn't know well. open and hyper with her friends. Has a weird,but funny sense of humor. Thoughtful and compassionate, she loves reading and animals. Is rather nerdy, but strong from being in the swim team
Other: On the swim team, plays viola and violin. Artistic and likes being outside

Name: Amy
Description: average height girl with shoulder length black hair.
Personality: has a weird but funny humor, loves music and excels in art. She is outgoing and friendly, serious at times and is somewhat of an overachevier. Able to laugh off any insult
Other: Excels in art and playing the viola, she is in the tennis team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Name: Ani
Description:
ME!:
5'5" with and wears a size 11 in womens shoes. She has long, powerful legs and weak upper arm strength. I have long, brown-black hair and hazel eyes.
Personality: fun, hyper, mean at times, epic
Other: If you see her, she's either always hanging with her friends or listening to music and singing along. Alex's girlfriend, Katie's best friend, and is the best player on the girls soccer team. Hates bullies more than anything.

Name: Alex
Description:
Alex!:
Personality: Fun, cool, calm, talkative
Other: Either hangs out with his friends, listens to music, or makes music on his DJ set he secretly put in his locker. Ani's girlfriend and is on the boys swim team.

Last edited by Ghoststar on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Name: Fabbie c:
Description: A light brown skinned girl with dark brown eyes and straight black hair upto the elbows. She's almost always found smiling.
Personality: Happy and takes everything as a joke. She makes many jokes but sometimes takes it too far. Sometimes she disses people as a joke but then they get really offended. (Lol)
Other: Is so very lazy.
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Sorry, my real name is weird and I don't really wanna use it >.< I don't really have a nickname, cuz my name is short. I'll use everything else the same, though.

Name: Cara
Grade: 8
Description: Short, meaty girl with layered chin-length hair and brown eyes. Has faint copper highlights in her slightly sided bangs. Her skin is tan (year-round too, like a crisp chicken -.-). Has awkwardly crooked arms and legs, most likely from being a very inflexible gymnast.
Personality: random, sensitive, oblivious, impatient, loyal, kind
Other: likes to wear very bright clothes, and very weird accessories (eg. Suspenders, fedoras)

Last edited by Caraway on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fell
Admin
Fell

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Name: Natalie
Description: At a height of 5'5, Natalie is almost done growing. She has long straight brown hair, with natural lighter blone flecks, and near the back the hair goes close to black. She has a red streak of hair on the left side of her head, and bangs that cross her forehead and go into her eyes alittle. Has a slight tan, long thin arms, and a skinny, but heavy built body. She usually wears lots of bracelets, and different color extensions in her hair. She also is a fan of makeup, but not to much. Fitting in nicely, she's your usual admin Razz
Personality: Witty, sensitive, sometimes short tempered, loyal, happy, normal. xD
Other: Likes to wear a mix between v-necks, tank-tops, short shorts, skinny jeans, bright colors, etc. Normally also wears her custom made neon converse!
Back to top Go down
https://fearlesswfelines.forumotion.com
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Imma make one more charrie.

Name: Jennifer (Jenni)
Grade: 10th
Description:
Jennifer:
5'10" with small feet. She's the head cheerleader and all the guys love her. She weight 96 pounds and is a vegetarian. She hates all animals except for her purse dog, Lily, a white papillon. Her favorite color is pink and always wears it.
Personality: Sweet and darling to her friends, but cold, rude, and disrespectful to everyone else, besides the boys.
Other: Makes fun of the younger kids and Odessa's best friend?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Ahem, who says I love her? >_>

May we RP?
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:55 am

ALL ACCEPTED! C:

We can start RPing.
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:28 pm

~wait, so we just go to school together, but everything else is our normal lives? ~
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:43 pm

~Yeah exactly. It's like there is one huge school. Though I guess you could get lost...e.e~

Katie wandered the halls, holding her class list. "Ugh this school is huge. How am I exactly to find all of my classes here? Even the class rooms are huge! Ugh, I'm so totally lost." she thought, looking at the piece of paper before she continued to wander around.
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:18 pm

~okay. Yikes, no one else is in grade 8 e.e~
Also, my school irl doesn't have classes like that, we've got one homeroom teacher. I've read books about Middle School though. Correct me if I do something weird~

Cara walked into class. She'd woken up extra early for the first day of school, wearing an outfit she had planned two weeks ago. She loved to have things organized. As she sat down at a desk in the second row, her shoulders sagged. She was one of three people who had come to class ten minutes early. At least she had lunch at third period; the other two lunch slots were way too late for her comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
Admin
Corruption

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:06 pm

~I'm in eight grade. Razz~

Lydia idled in the halls, chatting with her friend Amy. She was wearing jeans shorts, a pale blue shirt and a jacket. On her back was her backpack, half-full with the things needed for her classes. Glancing at the clock, she realized it was five minutes to class. "See you later Amy! I need to get going." Amy waved back, disappearing into the winding halls of the big school. She was used to the hallways now, in no hurry to get to class.

Three minutes to the bell, Lydia walked into the classroom, sitting down at a desk on the second row. She dumped her backpack on the floor, and placed her hands on the desk, unsure of what to do with them. She gazed around the room at the other students, a little warily. There was no one else that was familiar.

Last edited by Corruption on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Okay, well where I go to school, we have one homeroom teacher, but other than that, we have a different teacher for every class. c:

Carson (it feels so weird to type that >_>) walked to school, a gray cat with golden eyes following him. Once he reached the campus, the cat rubbed against his leg and ran off, to who knows where. He walked into the school(?), holding the paper that showed where all the classroom's are. "186? Math. Oh, woohoo," he sighed, "At least I'll get it over with."

small post; small muse.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Katie finally made it into her class room, and she dropped her bag, and sat down. As the teacher began the lesson, Katie began to doodle. Sighing, she looked outside as the teacher babbled on about the class.

~Let's just flash forward to lunch, because I bet no one wants to Rp all their classes. Razz~
Back to top Go down
Corruption
Admin
Corruption

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:27 pm

~Lol sure.~

Lydia paused at the lunchroom entrance, looking rather apprehensively at the crowd streaming to the lunch lines. Amy was nowhere to be seen, and the chatter in the lunchroom was already escalating to a loud cacophany. Muttering under her breath, she glanced around. Who would she sit with?

Amy was held up at third period. Apparently, she hadn't filled out some paperwork, when she definitely remembered that she had. It was frustrating, but she didn't let it show.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Ani sat down in her seat next to Katie, and put her ear buds in. She put a song on and started banging her head softly to the music. Alex got out his homework and put the finishing touches to it. He was a procrastinator. When he was done, he put it in his binder and ate his sandwich. Jenni walked up to Ani with a slushie. She tapped Ani on the shoulder, Ani turned around, and Jenni spilt the slushie on her face. Ani tensed up to the stinging coldness of the slushie. "You ruined my new ear buds!" Ani cried. "Whoops. Sorry." Jenni laughed, and sat down by Odessa. "Idiot. She can go die in a hole. I'll be back. Let me wash this out of my hair." Ani sighed, walking towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:53 pm

"Hehe, now you taste like cherry." Katie giggled, but then she got up and followed her slushie coated friend to the bathroom. "Those were sucky ear buds anyways." Katie said, digging around in her bag. Pulling out some lavender ear buds, she put them in Ani's hand, and pulled her out of the way. "Take 'em. I hate ear buds." she said. Stretching, "Well, I'm off. I got to eat before swimming. Let's hope no slushies are dumped on my head." she said before she exited the bathroom, and crossed the lunch room. Her black shirt clinging to her thin frame, and her jeans hugging her small waist. Sitting back down, Katie just shut her eyes as Alex babbled on about his homework.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:59 pm

"Thanks..." Ani sighed, washing slushie out of her hair. She was so used to this, she brings extra clothes with he every day. She went in the stall and changed, and put her hair in a side ponytail. The bell rang, and she ran to soccer practice.
Back to top Go down
Fell
Admin
Fell

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Natalie stood at her locker. She was rummaging through it, obviously looking for something. Well this sucks, I got no lunch. She groans inwardly, slamming it shut. Even though she got a few suspicous glares in her direction, she ignored them. Who cares what they think.
Natalie was in a bad mood, considering she couldn't wear her favorite shirt today cause her little brother had spilt some cereal on it. She had settled for some shorts, and a tight jacket.
Noticing a girl hesitanting at the lunchroom entrance, she tries to move past her, but instead runs head on into her, (Corr Razz), "Oh! I'm sorry." She mumbles, and sticks her hand out awkwardly, "Natalie." She said curtly.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
Admin
Corruption

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:16 pm

"Oh. It's okay," Lydia said rather awkwardly, taking the hand and giving it a slight shake. "I'm Lydia. Are you going to lunch?" She shifted the backpack on her shoulder, moving slightly over to the side so she wouldn't get run over by a stampede of people heading to the lunchroom. Can't the calm down? She thought a little sourly.
Back to top Go down
Fell
Admin
Fell

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Natalie looked down at her empty hands, before looking back at this 'Lydia.' She nods shyly, "Yeah. That's what this says." She digs into her pocket for a moment to show Lydia her classes.
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Cara scrambled. Just to be safe, she'd packed her lunch so she could scout out what they sold at the cafeteria. She'd also planned what lunch she would have; sushi, because everyone loved it and it used safe ingredients not many people were allergic to. The only part she couldn't plan was who to sit with. Her friends had split up, some going to sports schools and one being homeschooled. She spotted someone from her English class. She approached, shielding her worry with a smile. "Hey, you're Lydia, right?" she said, her voice faltering. She punched herself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:02 pm

~I forgot to add. I wear a headdress C: So yaah~

Fabbie walked slowly over to the cafeteria doors. She tucked loose strands of hair back under her headdress. She stuck her thumbs in her jean pockets and looked around. She saw some kids standing in the doorway. This was a new school for her. She didn't know anyone. She gulped nervously and hung back a little so the kids could go first. They seemed like 8th graders. She was just a 7th grader. Her stomach groaned a little. She was fasting today to make up for her losses over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Yourself!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fearless Warrior Felines :: Roleplaying! :: Un-Official RPGs!-
Jump to: