Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Warrior Felines

You! Yeah you! You a warrior fan? Well hey! Your in the right place! c;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Yourself!

Go down 
+5
Rouge
Ghoststar
Corruption
Lucifer
Darkshadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

You read the title RP yourself! No cats, powers, or animals allowed. Just normal human RP!

You must use your REAL Name or Nickname!

In this RP, I guess we can all just go to one big school. Razz

You must use a pretty Accurate description of yourself.

JOINING:

Quote :
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

MY CHARACTERS:

Name:Katie
Grade: 7th
Description: Short, dark haired girl with lighter streaks and green/brown eyes. Katie has many freckles, and is very fragile looking and is skinny. Has thin arms and legs. She has strong, well toned legs from swimming. Katie's arm have a little more than normal strength from her contast climbing and swimming. Katie's body is sleek, but her bones jut of slightly.
Personality: Hyper when you get to know her. Katie can be sharp tounged, bratty when she wants to be, witty, and sometimes a little bit Rude. Katie is very Shy.
Other: Pretty good at Art and on Swim Team.

Name: Odessa
Grade: 9th
Description: Tall, blonde girl with baby blue eyes. Has the 'prefect' body and face look.
Personality: Sly, sweet on the outside, snappy, rude, cold, and just plain rude.
Other: Loves to bully younger students.

Note: Only up to three characters! Wink

Last edited by Darkshadow on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 pm

"Where'd you learn your insults? Your mommy?" Carson teased, but smiled brightly at Katie and hit her back lightly as he walked away. (Let's pretend they went to camp it something xD) Carson grabbed his water bottle and walked to his next class early. It was his favorite teacher if his favorite subject, Mr. Trinh teacher of English or Language Arts. Swinging the door open, he took a gulp of his water and Walked to the desk where Mr. Trinh was grading papers. "Hey, what'd I get on the quiz?" "I'll tell you, during class," Mr Trinh replied.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 pm

~Ok, so at least they won't be killing eachother like Ani and Jenni. xD~

Katie smiled, but then she sighed as Odessa strolled up. "Jenni! Hi!" Odessa purred, grabbing her best friends hand. "Oh look who it is!" Odessa snorted, looking at her best friend. "I saw you all over that 9th grader! You looked like a total idoit! You were such a love sick puppy it made me sick!" Odessa sneered, and then she laughed.

"Shutup!" Katie glowered up at the taller girl.

"What? Speak up, I hate it when you mutter. Oh wait, I hate you anways!" Odessa giggled.

"SHUTUP!" Katie said louder, causing some people to look.

"Make me!" Odessa sneered

"..." Katie was silent. Katie felt a blush creep up her face. "Did I really act like that? Was I really all lost in puppy love?" she thought embarassedly, and Katie glared up at Odessa, before stomping off.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Ani ran to Theatre Arts, her favorite class, with her favorite teacher, Mrs. Potts. "What are we doing today?" she asked. "Improv." Mrs. Potts replied. Ani smiled and sat down. Ani looked in the hallway to see Odessa and Jenni and Katie. Ani narrowed her eyes and the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Katie sighed, and she slowed down, heading towards Art. Entering the door, she realized she was late. Sighing, Katie took her seat. Soon class began.

~Skip to...um to some free time (Like 10 minutes) before athlectis.~
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Carson grabbed his lime green jansport backpack, opening the center. He grabbed a tiny piece of a paper that read, "Katie, 000-000-0000." He grabbed his iPhone4S and texted the number, saying, "Hey! What class you in?" soon a girl named Quincy walked in, sitting next to Carson, smiling sheepishly as he smiled brightly at her.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Ani was excited. There was a field trip on Friday! She loved field trips. She walked around to find Katie.

~Are they camping?~

Jenni walked in, seeing Quincey. She frowned angrily, and sat by him. "Who's your friend?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:32 pm

~Yes, they are going camping for like five days. Razz~

Katie pulled out her phone, and looked the message over. "In up in Art,then I have to get ready for Athletics." and then she hit send, and closed her locker. Sighing, she leaned her forehead against the metal. " Man, I don't feel up to swimming, maybe I'll ditch..But if I get caught." Katie groaned inwardly, before she entered the class again. Sighing she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Ani skipped to soccer and started juggling the soccerball until practice started.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 pm

~Are they at their last classes for the day?~
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Yeah I think so
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Yes, they are. :333
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:41 am

Fabbie pulled her hoodie down more. She slouched in her chair and stared at the teacher. Not paying attention. At all. She hoped the teacher wouldn't notice her but of course, she had to be the only one wearing a hoodie. She was twirling her pencil in her hand. Math was always the subject she fell asleep in. She couldn't wait to go get her headdress. Her mind was thinking about lunch so she wasn't sleepy. "Fabbie. What's the answer to this question?" the teacher suddenly asked. Fabbie snapped her head up and stared at the teacher, her brown eyes alert. "Er.. could you repeat the question?" she asked. The teacher sighed. "Nevermind. Just pay attention next time," the teacher ordered. "Yes ma'am," Fabbie replied. She grinned at the teacher mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Scarface

Scarface

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Len walked into his last class ( i don't know what it is) late because he was in an 'accident' with knife and had cut his wrist. His bandge on his wrist was bleeding and you could see it. Len walked over to a sit infront of a boy with brown hair and brown eyes but you won't really paying attention, you were more focused on your wrist with a bandge on it.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:37 pm

~That's a little emo.... are you...?~
The scoring drill started. A girl shot at Ani, and she caught it and punted it, then did the same thing. One girl shot the ball at her nose. It hit Ani right in the nose. "Ow! I think my nose is broken!" Ani cried. She was rushed straight to the nurse. Her nose stopped bleeding, and a bandage on her nose. She stayed in the nurse. "Take this to Fabbie in room 209, please?" Nurse Smith asked. "Yeah." Ani sighed. She walked to Fab's class and said, "I have something for Fabbie." She walked to Fab and put her headdress on her desk, then walked back to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 pm

"Thanks," whispered Fabbie as Ani left. She wasn't sure if Ani had heard her but doubted it. She pondered wether she should put it on or not. She touched the headdress and felt that it was a bit damp. She stuffed it into the back pack and pulled down her hoodie. She stared at the teacher, hoping she looked like she was paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:45 pm

The bell rang. Ani ran home, her mom surprised. "What happened?" Her mom asked. "Soccerball broke my nose." Ani sighed. She went in her room and fell asleep, her nose throbbing.

~Can it be field trip time now?~
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:59 pm

~Not yet, we leave the next day after this, k?~

~Next Day!~

Katie entered the school, her feet dragging. " Ugh, I wish I hadn't of stayed up all night! Man, I could got to sleep now!" she sighed, before she ended up by her locker and she leaned her forehead against it. She groaned softly, and she rested there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 pm

We never RPed out of school.. School never ended? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Ani walked meto school, kids chuckling at her nose. She stood by Katie, and asked, "No sleep? Sleep in Miss Fields's class. We're doing nothing in there today." Ani sighed, and touched her throbbing nose. Jenni walked over and smirked, "Awh. You broke your nose. What happened. This?" Jenni opened a locker with no lock on it and it smacked Ani in the face. "Ow! Idiot!" Ani kicked Jenni in the shin and she fell on the floor. "No! You just gave me a bruise! This isn't over, twerp!" Jenni ran to the bathroom and started putting make up on her leg, covering the bruise.
Back to top Go down
Sagestar

Sagestar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Carson walked over just as she punched Ani, his eyes widening as he watched the scene unfold. He knew she hadn't heard him appear behind her, because she never did, so he took the advantage and grabbed her arm before she could cause any real pain to Ani. "What the heck are you doing? Might as well change your facebook relationship status to 'single'," he snapped, his voice like a snake's hiss.

**EDIT: This is Lucifer by the way, Sage didn't log out and I thought it was my account. -_-**
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:16 pm

"Yeah. And what would that do to your reputation?" Jenni snapped back, "I wouldn't break up with the most popular girl in school if I were you. I head that new kid Ryan is pretty cute..." Jenni started walking away, and walked up to Ryan. "Hi." She smiled, leaning against a locker.

"T-thanks." Ani smiled, astonished, "You're cooler than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:22 pm

"No problem," Carson sighed, looking at the ground and shoving his hands in his pockets. "Now.." He chewed on his lip lightly, "I have nothing to do. Eh, I guess I'll just be a loner for while.. or.. I can find Katie. She has competition for that 'Ryan' kid now. Well, bye then.."

here's what I look like Razz:
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 pm

~You or Carson?~
"Katie's right here." Ani said, closing the locker.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Can you delete Alex? I only use him temporarily anyways.

Name: Zac
Grade: 7th
Description: later
Personality: fun, cool, unpopular, hyper, funny
Other: likes Katie :huhohi:
Back to top Go down
Sagestar

Sagestar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 pm

oh my gosh guys. i just HAVE to join this x)

Name: Jessi
Description: a person O:
Spoiler:
technically that's not me, but i look a lot like her so just imagine me like her except brown eyes. sorry i can't post a real picture Sad
Personality: pssh
Other:

Name: Kaden
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: pssh yet again
Other:
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:55 pm

man, are we having some teenage dilemma here? Razz

Cara yawned, pulling her bangs over her face for a change, because her eye bags were seriously pretty bad today. She picked up her simple beige tote-bag (imprinted with the words "THIS IS A BAG") and headed for class.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Yourself!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fearless Warrior Felines :: Roleplaying! :: Un-Official RPGs!-
Jump to: