Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Warrior Felines

You! Yeah you! You a warrior fan? Well hey! Your in the right place! c;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Yourself!

Go down 
+5
Rouge
Ghoststar
Corruption
Lucifer
Darkshadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

You read the title RP yourself! No cats, powers, or animals allowed. Just normal human RP!

You must use your REAL Name or Nickname!

In this RP, I guess we can all just go to one big school. Razz

You must use a pretty Accurate description of yourself.

JOINING:

Quote :
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

MY CHARACTERS:

Name:Katie
Grade: 7th
Description: Short, dark haired girl with lighter streaks and green/brown eyes. Katie has many freckles, and is very fragile looking and is skinny. Has thin arms and legs. She has strong, well toned legs from swimming. Katie's arm have a little more than normal strength from her contast climbing and swimming. Katie's body is sleek, but her bones jut of slightly.
Personality: Hyper when you get to know her. Katie can be sharp tounged, bratty when she wants to be, witty, and sometimes a little bit Rude. Katie is very Shy.
Other: Pretty good at Art and on Swim Team.

Name: Odessa
Grade: 9th
Description: Tall, blonde girl with baby blue eyes. Has the 'prefect' body and face look.
Personality: Sly, sweet on the outside, snappy, rude, cold, and just plain rude.
Other: Loves to bully younger students.

Note: Only up to three characters! Wink

Last edited by Darkshadow on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Katie slowly followed, scanning the room. "There!" she pointed to two girls chatting by the lunch room door. Katie ran ahead, and stopped in front of Natalie and Cara. "Hi!" She said, having to look upwards slightly. "Are you two new here?" she asked, still looking up.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Ani sighed and ran after Katie. "Quit running away from me Katie!" Ani laughed, "More new students. Cool." She smiled at the two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Fabbie rolled her eyes. She strolled up behind the two girls. "Hey," she said waving to the new girls. They seemed older. She held down the hood of her sweater. She didn't want anyone staring at her hair. At her old school on the last day she had taken it off and everyone had made a huge fuss about how different she looked and how "gorgeous" her hair was. She hated being noticed and prefered to go unnoticed unless it was to be popular and get back at someone.
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Well, I won't lie, 7th graders always post a lot Razz I was a seventh grader once, I was a spammer once. -v-

Cara opened her lunch bag, pulling out the container of sushi and a juice box. "Well, Amy sounds nice," she said politely. "I have a brownie, too, want a piece?" She was warming up, and things didn't feel as tight, as long as the feeling was mutual.
Back to top Go down
Fell
Admin
Fell

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Natalie pulled at her red extension nervously, "I'm gonna go... sit." She said softly, nodding to Cara, "You can join me if you like. Bring your friends and buddies and such, K?" Without waiting for an answer, Natalie walked away, choosing a table the was placed alittle bit farther away from the rest of the student body, "Perfect. Solitude for alittle while." She whispered to herself, hoping nobody noticed.
Back to top Go down
https://fearlesswfelines.forumotion.com
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 pm

~Ani, Katie and Fabbie are talking to them Razz ~
Back to top Go down
Corruption
Admin
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:17 am

Lydia hesitated, watching Natalie go. "I guess she wants to eat lunch by herself today..." Lifting one shoulder in a half-shrug of defeat, she turned back to Cara. "Sure," she said with a smile. Peeking into her own lunch box, Lydia pulled out a plastic container. "Want a dumpling? It's good."
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:35 pm

~I'll repost then Razz~
Ani walked up to Cara and Lydia. "Hey, are you guys new? I haven't seen you around much." Ani smiled.
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:18 pm

"Smells good," she agreed, breaking a chunk off her brownie. "I've got math and geography after this. What about you?" She glanced at the clock. The lunch hour was just a quarter of the way through.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Can Mikky be the popular girl's boyfriend? Not Odessa, the other person.. At least then ill have a spot in the RP. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:30 pm

~Sure! He can be Jenni's boyfriend. Razz ~
Back to top Go down
Scarface

Scarface

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:15 am

Name: Len
Description: blonde hair with blue eyes and pale skin, pretty skinny and aparently hot and sexy says the girls in my grade who chase after me, quite ripped for my age and has thin black line around my eyes caused by insomnia, pretty tall for my age, has a scar down his back from when his father was drunk and chucked a knife at him. Is really thin in the arms and legs and is good at running and footy, he also has strong hands from drawing and writing with scar all over his wrists from cutting himself. Most people say Len his a hard, toned, sexy body when they see him swim ( its really embarassing when people say that about my body).
Personality: quiet and more to himself, never really talks laughs or smiles and is pretty shy
Other: Quite popular with girls and is asked out like 5 times a day (its true and annoying)
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm

~ACCEPTED! :3~

Katie peeked over Ani's shoulder, and pulled hair out of her eyes. Standing up, Katie streched, her thin frame seeming taller. "So! I wonder if there are any more new students?!" Katie wondered aloud, then she hit Ani on the head and said "I'M BORED! LET'S GO DO SOMETHING!" She whined, beating Ani's head with her boney fists. "Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored!" She complained.

Imma make one last character! :3

Name: Ryan
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: Laid back, cool, sweet some times, not shy, smiles alot, smart, and nice.
Other: He is totally fanmade. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Ani took out her ear buds and whipped Katie with them. "No. Bad Katie. Bad bad bad." she said, then laughed, "I'm not your entertainment!"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Katie grabbed the headphones holding them in her small palms, before she twirled them around on her fingers. Giggling she swung the headphones around, Katie laughed, and she then threw the headphones up, and caught them. "So...Do you want the headphones back?" Katie said with a smirk, then she inched away.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:08 pm

"I'll kick you as hard as I can in the shin if you don't give those back to me!" Ani growled, stretching her legs.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:19 pm

"If you can catch me!" Katie said teasingly. Then she sighed, "Shoving those ear buds in your ears isn't going to help anyways. You always tune out!" She said teasingly, her face smiling. "Well, if you want these earphones, you got to catch me!" Katie laughed, turning on her heels.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Ani ran after Katie. She she got her soccer ball out of her backpack and put it down. She scoots back, and aimed her toe at Katie. She kicked it, and it hit Katie in the back of her head. The ball rolled back and Ani kept running. She started catching up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Katie jumped on a table, and leaped off, sprinting across the room. Katie might suck at Soccer, but one thing she could do was run. Katie jumped up on another table, and leaped off, her shoes causing her to slip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Ani was about to grab Katie's shirt collar and tripped over Katie. She landed on Katie, and grabbed the ear buds. "YES!!! HAHAHA!!! I GOT THEM!!!" Ani screamed, and plugged them into her phone, and started listening to music, then laughed, "You landed on a dude!"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Katie felt a blush creeping across her face. "A...I...um...H..." Katie tried to apologize. "...." Katie went silent.

"Can you get off of me?" Ryan asked, as both girls still were ontop of him. "Please."

"Um, yeah of course!" Katie said, flinging Ani off of her. Ani hit the ground with a loud THUMP.

Ryan stood up, and grabbed all of his scattered books. "My name is Ryan, whats yours?"

"Mine is Katie, and that girl is Ani." Katie said, and then she looked at Ani and said "Well, I bet Alex is looking for us, so we're off." Katie walked across to Ani, grabbed her by the arms, and began to drag her across the room.

"See ya later." Ryan said and smiled before he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Ani got up, not even hurt. Alex was at the door, laughing. Ani sat on his feet and started singing softly. Alex tried to kick her off, but it didn't work. He say down, and Ani got off and sat beside him. Then whispered in Alex's ear, "Katie likes that guy." Alex nodded in agreement and laughed. Ani laughed back.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Fabbie rolled her eyes and smirked. Ani and Katie had run off and she had seen the whole scene. They seemed to have forgotten about her. She leaned against the wall in the shadows, thinking no one would notice her. She glanced at the clock. Lunch wasn't over yet. Wonder if they let us go outside... She pulled her hoodie down again. It was a habit when she wasn't wearing her headdress. She wished she could go back to her old school and hang with her old friends. Even if they always got in trouble. It was fun. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Carson walked into the cafeteria, a shiny green apple in his hand. He sat down next to his friend's, throwing grapes into his mouth and catching them. As one of his friend's missed, Carson laughed, "And THAT'S why I'm the professional." He pulled his hand through his spiky brown hair, looking for his girlfriend. Seeing two girls running around the cafeteria, he laughed and walked over, "Hey, might not want to do that. Ever heard of 'detention'?" he walked over to his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her neck with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:44 pm

"Yes. I have. And have you ever heard of a 'good girlfriend'?" Ani teased. "Hm. Better shut it, twerp." Jenni spat back. "Awh. Can't handle the truth?" Ani teased again. "Well, I-" Jenni started, "Just shut it." Ani laughed in return. Jenni rolled her eyes and laid her head on Carson's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Yourself!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fearless Warrior Felines :: Roleplaying! :: Un-Official RPGs!-
Jump to: