Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Warrior Felines

You! Yeah you! You a warrior fan? Well hey! Your in the right place! c;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Yourself!

Go down 
+5
Rouge
Ghoststar
Corruption
Lucifer
Darkshadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

You read the title RP yourself! No cats, powers, or animals allowed. Just normal human RP!

You must use your REAL Name or Nickname!

In this RP, I guess we can all just go to one big school. Razz

You must use a pretty Accurate description of yourself.

JOINING:

Quote :
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

MY CHARACTERS:

Name:Katie
Grade: 7th
Description: Short, dark haired girl with lighter streaks and green/brown eyes. Katie has many freckles, and is very fragile looking and is skinny. Has thin arms and legs. She has strong, well toned legs from swimming. Katie's arm have a little more than normal strength from her contast climbing and swimming. Katie's body is sleek, but her bones jut of slightly.
Personality: Hyper when you get to know her. Katie can be sharp tounged, bratty when she wants to be, witty, and sometimes a little bit Rude. Katie is very Shy.
Other: Pretty good at Art and on Swim Team.

Name: Odessa
Grade: 9th
Description: Tall, blonde girl with baby blue eyes. Has the 'prefect' body and face look.
Personality: Sly, sweet on the outside, snappy, rude, cold, and just plain rude.
Other: Loves to bully younger students.

Note: Only up to three characters! Wink

Last edited by Darkshadow on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:02 am

The bell rang. Lunch! She ran into the lunchroom and got pepperoni pizza. She sat down and waited for her friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377
Scarface

Scarface

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Len walked pass the same group of frriends he saw by the lockers and stopped. He walked over to them and looked down so his hair covered his eyes and his fist clenched.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Fabbie yawned. She walked slowly to the cafeteria. Her skull necklace swung around her neck. She saw a guy standing by the lockers with cuts on his wrists. She hesitated. Then she saved and kept walking into the lunchroom. She looked around and walked over to Ani. "Hey Ani! Mind if I sit?" she asked. She was fasting today as well so she wouldn't be eating.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:20 pm

"Yeah! Are you gonna eat?" Ani asked. She took a bite of her pizza and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Fabbie sat down. She looked at the pizza longingly. "No. I wanna, but I can't. I'm fasting," she explained. She looked around the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Scarface

Scarface

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:50 am

Len walked into the lunchroom, tears
running down his face `why does no one
like me?` he thought and looked over to
the group where the friends were talking
`thats it, i'm going to talk to them`.
Len walked over to them "H-hi I'm L-len"
he studdered as he looked down at his
wrists trying to hide the scars and cuts.

Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:45 pm

~Scar, why is your post SO LONG? O_O And is he talking to Ani and Fabbie?~
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 pm

~Umm...idk~

Katie plopped down next to Ani and Fabbie, and laided her head down on the table. Katie groaned, and her hair was up in a sloppy pony tail. "Nyah...I'm dying.." Katie groaned rather loudly.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

"I'm not coming to your funeral!" Carson said as he sat down next to Katie, a sky smile written on his face. He grabbed his water bottle and dumped the ice cold h2o over his friend's body.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 pm

"What happened?" Fabbie asked sympathetically. She looked around the cafeteria before looking at Katie again. "You ok? That's a stupid question." She stared at Katie. "You don't seem okay." Fabbie looked up at Carson and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:29 pm

"She got NO sleep last night. Alex sick." Ani sighed.

Zac walked over and saw the kids he hung out with earlier. He got a hot dig and sat down by Katie. "Hi guys." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:10 pm

"Heya," Fabbie said. She looked around at everyone eating. Her stomach growled and she looked away. She rubbed her stomach. School will be over soon...
Back to top Go down
Scarface

Scarface

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 am

~ yes i'm talking to Ani and Fabbie! and its not really long its just my stupid ipad playing up~

Len noticed he was being ignored and went to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:28 pm

"Hey!" Fabbie called out to the boy who was about to walk away. "Len, right?" she asked. She looked the boy up and down wondering if he was good news or bad. Her eyes landed on his cuts and she raised an eyebrow. "Da heck?" she whispered under her breath. She had noticed the boy trying to talk to them but she hadn't really payed attention.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Carson looked at the guy cautiously. He knew everyone at the school, and this kid didn't look very familiar. But, he decided to be friendly. "Hello," His voice was cheery, as usual, "would you like to sit with us? The table's almost full but I'm sure we could squeeze you in next to Ani." Grabbing Katie's drenched shirt he pulled her away so Len would have somehwere to sit. "I'm Carson. You?"
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:32 pm

"He said he's Len," muttered Fabbie. She laid her face on her palm and stared up at Len, waiting to see what he would do next. She looked around at everyone else and wondered if they had seen the cuts and scars too.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Ani finished her food and threw it away. She ran over to them, her bangs covering one eye, as always. She put one earbud in one ear so she could listen to the conversation. "I'm Ani. You're Len, right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarface

Scarface

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 am

Len turned back to the group his tear stained face with almost unseeable behind his hair, he knew Fabbie had seem his scars " I'm not proud of them, i do it because i'm hated, unliked and bashed almost everyday, everyone has friends except me and everyone is happy except........me" his voice like a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Fabbie gulped. "Umm.. it's bad to be emo..?" she said awkwardly. She pushed a loose strand of hair back under her scarf. she smiled at Len. "Well, we," she started, gesturing at everyone at the table, "can be your friends.."
Back to top Go down
Scarface

Scarface

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:49 pm

"people say it's bad to be friends with a
loser" Len said and walked off.

Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Katie lifted her head up, pity twisting her heart. Katie stood up, and walked after Len. She gingerly grabbed his wrists, and looked up at him in her soaking clothes, and said "Hey, your not a loser. And Don't ever call yourself that. You aren't a loser because some people so high on their selves can't tell the difference. You're a good person, and don;t every let yourself be brought down by someone's mean or rude opion. People call me weird, and a freak, but I don't ever let those stupid words get me down. Every person is perfect, and by calling yourself a 'loser' you are beleiving that people are better than you. Well, they aren't! Just because some girl thinks she's all that, or some guy thinks he's all that, and they have the nerve to call you names, you don't have to take it. Jerks will always be jerks. But having friends who don't care about your opions, or likes and dislikes. Now..." Katie finished her rant, her soft voice had grown louder, "Why don't you sit with us? We'd love it." she said sweetly, looking up at Len wih bright happy eyes, and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Ani smiled, "I'm bullied by be the most popular girl in school. That doesn't bring me down! I'm consider a nerd, loser, and other things. It doesn't matter. Just shrug it off." Ani smiled, playing with her black side-ponytail. She put her hood over her head and said, "Sit with us."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Fabbie nodded. "Yeah. Come sit with us, Len," she said, agreeing with Katie and Ani. "It doesn't matter what other people think. Only good friends won't judge you."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:56 am

"Ooh la la," Carson said, eyeing Katie and Len. "WELL, I think I've had enough of the preschoolers. Buh bye!" He said, walking away with his backpack slung on one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Scarface

Scarface

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:30 pm

" Fine i'll sit with you" Len answered, "Isn't he in the same grade as me?" Len looked confused as he sat down next to Katie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Yourself!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fearless Warrior Felines :: Roleplaying! :: Un-Official RPGs!-
Jump to: