Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Warrior Felines

You! Yeah you! You a warrior fan? Well hey! Your in the right place! c;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.  Empty
PostSubject: Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.    Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:37 am

Name- Rouge
Gender- Female
Age- 12 moons
Clan- Rogue
Rank- Admin c;
Personality- Kind, happy, makes lots of jokes.
Talents- She’s a very good swimmer and climber. She doesn’t run much but can run very fast for a short amount of time.
Mate- N/A
Family- Brother: Dragonheart Mother: Cream ~Dead~ Father: Shadowclaw ~Dead~
Looks – My avatar except with amber eyes that look red in the sunlight. Rouge was named for her reddish eyes. (Rouge means red in French)
History- Rouge was born to Cream, a rogue, and Shadowclaw, a Shadowclan cat. Cream had a kit, Rouge. Cream and Rouge stayed with Shadowclaw in Shadowclan for two moons. Then Cream had another kit, Dragonheart. One moon there was a big battle in which Shadowclaw was killed. Cream was devastated. Other warriors in the clan didn’t want Cream to stay so she ran off with Dragonheart and Rouge. When Rouge was 8 moons old and Dragonheart was 6 moons old she told them about their history. They took it well enough. But then tragedy struck. Other rogues came and fought Cream, Rouge, and Dragonheart. Cream sacrificed herself to save Rouge and Dragonheart. Rouge and Dragonheart stayed together for a while but then Dragonheart wanted to go back to Shadowclan while Rouge didn’t. They went their separate ways, visiting each other every once in a while. Afterwards, Rouge was taken in by some twolegs. She was a kittypet for a while but didn’t like the life. She became a well known rogue, traveling between clans but never staying put.

Pictures~

Spoiler:

^Rouge's mother, Cream.

Spoiler:

^Rouge's father, Shadowclaw.

Spoiler:

^Rouge's brother, Dragonheart. (This pic may change cuz I didn't really ask Dragonclaw how he wanted to look like. xD)
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart

Dragonheart

PostSubject: Re: Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.    Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:16 pm

I cant see any of the pics. I MUST know how i look! But i cant see Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.    Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:12 pm

That bug has been fixed. Smile You should be able to see them now. Wink

I like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

PostSubject: Re: Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.    Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:21 pm

very simple Razz

i like the pictures. they all fit pretty nicely.

and @Dragonheart, that's a pretty nice-looking picture if you haven't made up your mind about your appearance yet albino
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.    Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Heh. (: Thanks guys! I always stick with simple stuff Razz My bro likes the pic but not the eye color. xD And thanks. I took a bit of time looking for pics since everyone else seemed to put them in xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.    Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rouge. Yes. I'm a rogue.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fearless Warrior Felines :: Become A Fearless Warrior :: Create Your Kitty! :3-
Jump to: