Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Warrior Felines

You! Yeah you! You a warrior fan? Well hey! Your in the right place! c;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To be the Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corruption
Admin
Corruption

To be the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: To be the Darkness   To be the Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Main Character

Name: Corruption (Corr)

Mentor: Unknown, as he was a particularly shadowy and quiet cat, and passed those traits down to his young charge. His history is mostly in shadow, and his name is Tenebris.

Special Skills: She has a lack of presence. It is hard to notice her, hard to detect her; she easily blends in her surroundings despite her ginger fur. She doesn't liked to be in the center of attention, so she usually keeps to the shadows. Her style of fighting is unique; there really is no style at all. Although she has never met anyone she couldn't defeat in a fight, she doesn't like to cause trouble since it usually brings attention.

Weaknesses: Some people think she is stuck up, so she has little friends. Those friends she has however, is fiercely loyal to. She also dislikes climbing trees, and only swims when she has to. However, she has proficient skill in both activities.

Appearance: Short-haired, ginger tabby she-cat with dark green-gray eyes. She has a lean and muscular build, a little on the small side. She has long whiskers and a triangular, angled face. She has long legs, which contributes greatly to her speed and skill in fighting. Rather grim, her face is often set in a slightly frowning expression, dangerous. Her rough, yet musical voice is inherited from her unknown mother, and her loquacious side, which she occasionally shows, is thought to be inherited from her unknown father.

Personality: As stated before, she is quiet. She doesn't like attention. She doesn't expect anything from others, and doesn't give anything back. A little judgmental and critical of others, she is very picky and organized.

History: Corruption was abandoned as a kit. She doesn't know her parents, she doesn't even know if she had any littermates. The first other cat she met was Tenebris, a moody, young black tom with mysterious silver-blue eyes. He raised her from the day he found her, like a father, except he considered himself as only a mentor to her.

As a young kit, Corruption was carefree, happy and full of energy despite the fact that her family was completely unknown to her. Tenebris taught her how to survive, to hunt and fight when she was only four moons old. As a result, Corruption learned the basic things quite early. When she was seven moons old, Tenebris was already teaching her all the fighting moves he knew. The black tom was the most agile and strong fighter she had ever seen. Once, Corr had watched a couple rogues fight over a rabbit, and compared to Tenebris, they looked like clumsy brutes.

Corr learned quickly, her quick and creative mind twisting some of the moves her mentor taught her, making her own. She became more independent as the moons passed, often straying a couple moons away from Tenebris. They were very close, and Corr often looked up to him as a father figure, although he insisted that all he was just a mentor, nothing else. She grew grimmer and quieter as she aged as well, realizing the extent of the emptiness in her life. She had met almost no other cat except for Tenebris, and had never strayed from the big forest she lived in. It was time to move on.

More History Coming Soon!

Pictures:

Corruption as a kit:

Corruption a little older:

Corruption now:
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

To be the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be the Darkness   To be the Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Cool! Like other people your description is VERY detailed Razz
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

To be the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be the Darkness   To be the Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Lots of details and descriptions Smile I can't see the pictures, if there are some o.o
Just a few mistakes like word repetition, but it's nothing a good read over wouldn't fix. Nicely done Wink
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

To be the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be the Darkness   To be the Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:09 pm

You can see the pic. Just click on "Spoiler". That's what I do since it doesn't look like there IS a spoiler c:
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

To be the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be the Darkness   To be the Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:15 pm

It still says "Only admins can see this pic" xD

I didn't see the outline of the spoiler cuz they're both dark e.e
Back to top Go down
Corruption
Admin
Corruption

To be the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be the Darkness   To be the Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Thanks guys! Very Happy I think I need to think of a better history though. Right now it's kind of clipped and weird.

Fabby, Lucifer mentioned a problem where non-admin members are unable to see any pictures posted on forums. Instead the words "Only admins are allowed to see this image" appear in red. I've currently been trying to fix the problem. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

To be the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be the Darkness   To be the Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Oh. I see. I didn't know. Oops. xD My mistake. o: Wasn't Lighty gonna fix it? o;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To be the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be the Darkness   To be the Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To be the Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fearless Warrior Felines :: Become A Fearless Warrior :: Create Your Kitty! :3-
Jump to: