Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Warrior Felines

You! Yeah you! You a warrior fan? Well hey! Your in the right place! c;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Yourself!

Go down 
+5
Rouge
Ghoststar
Corruption
Lucifer
Darkshadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

You read the title RP yourself! No cats, powers, or animals allowed. Just normal human RP!

You must use your REAL Name or Nickname!

In this RP, I guess we can all just go to one big school. Razz

You must use a pretty Accurate description of yourself.

JOINING:

Quote :
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

MY CHARACTERS:

Name:Katie
Grade: 7th
Description: Short, dark haired girl with lighter streaks and green/brown eyes. Katie has many freckles, and is very fragile looking and is skinny. Has thin arms and legs. She has strong, well toned legs from swimming. Katie's arm have a little more than normal strength from her contast climbing and swimming. Katie's body is sleek, but her bones jut of slightly.
Personality: Hyper when you get to know her. Katie can be sharp tounged, bratty when she wants to be, witty, and sometimes a little bit Rude. Katie is very Shy.
Other: Pretty good at Art and on Swim Team.

Name: Odessa
Grade: 9th
Description: Tall, blonde girl with baby blue eyes. Has the 'prefect' body and face look.
Personality: Sly, sweet on the outside, snappy, rude, cold, and just plain rude.
Other: Loves to bully younger students.

Note: Only up to three characters! Wink

Last edited by Darkshadow on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Corruption
Admin
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Lydia smiled slightly. "Oh cool." She shifted. "Want to eat lunch together?" she asked hopefully. Amy must be caught up in something. Or she had a different lunch. Lydia glanced up quickly at the sound of her name, and spotted a girl walking towards them. She seemed vaguely familiar. Lydia cocked her head. "Oh! You're Cara right? From English." She shifted her backpack again; something was poking in her back, digging into her spine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com
Caraway

Caraway

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:21 pm

"Uh, yeah," she chuckled awkwardly. "If it's okay, can I sit with you at lunch?" She said the last bit very quietly, because she didn't really want to embarrass herself, but it was necessary. She noticed another girl. She was probably older because she hadn't seen her in the 8th grade hallway.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Ani ran back to lunch to throw her lunch away. There's free time after lunch until class starts. She sat down in the hallway and got out her phone and put her ear buds in. No one really ever noticed her there. She started banging her head softly an sang softly with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377
Fell
Admin
Fell

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Natalie ran her hand through her hair nervously, Hanging with the younger people? There's has to be some 9th graders here... whatever, it's nice to have some company for now. Fixing her leather jacket alittle, she smiled softly at the new girl, Cara. "It's okay with me." She said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
https://fearlesswfelines.forumotion.com
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:01 pm

~Can Jenni do something mean to one of them? Like pour the rest of her food on one of their heads? X3~
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 pm

~Haha. Razz Sure. xD Let's see what happens Razz~

Fabbie watched the older kids talking. She shuffled her feet, unsure what to do. She waited for them to move a little. She was getting tired of standing. "Excuse me," she said quietly to them.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:28 pm

~I shall do it to Fabbie Razz~
Jenni was about to throw away her lunch, but then saw a girl with a headdress on. New student. She walked over to her and said, "Hi! I' Jenni, the head cheerleader. I have a surprise for new students." She took off Fabbie's headdress and poured her spaghetti all in her hair. JEnni laughed and walked away, and Ani ran over to Fabbie. "Are you alright? Jenni's an idiot. Want me to help you get that out of your hair?" Ani asked, then said, "Er... sorry. I'm Ani, team captain of the girls soccer team here."
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Cara pushed a stray hair into her loose elastic band. She recognized the look on Natalie's face, one she'd seen any times on less pretty people (ahem the stupid people i go to school with in real life). She sympathized, as she was familiar with it.
"Ninth graders have a reputation for being late," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Fabbie stood there. Her hands were tightened into fists. "She. Pulled. Off. My. Headdress," she growled. "That son of a," she started to say then stopped. She took a deep breath and turned to Ani. "Hey," she said through gritted teeth. "Know where the bathroom is?" She turned and stared after Jenni. I have the right mind to tell the principal 'bout her. NO ONE does that to me without me getting revenge. She picked up her headdress and rolled it up. Her hair had FOOD in it. Not like the time when she accidentally dropped some ketchup on the end of it. :I wasn't even IN the cafeteria!" She around to see if anyone else had noticed the scene.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 am

"Jenni's my neighbor. I've put up with her crap since I was in third grade. I'll help get that food out of your hair. I'm so used to this I bring shampoo and a change of clothes with me every day. And telling the principal is no help. The principal is her mom." Ani sighed, "And is there's a new student, Jenni will do anything to get in their way. She's afraid some of us will get more popular than her. That's why she bullies me... But next time she does something, I'm doing something back." She lead Fabbie to the bathroom and gave her the shampoo. "Oh, and I never caught your name."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:15 am

Fabbie washed out her hair and pursed her lips. Ani seemed like a nice girl. "Name's Fabbie. You can call me Fab," she said, "I'm the 7th grade. New here." She was about to put on her headdress again when she noticed a stain on the blue cloth. She groaned. "Ugh. Great." She wrung out her hair and pulled on the hoodie of her sweater. "Mom's the principal. Just my luck. I swear to God I am SO getting revenge on her. This was my only blue headdress!" She frowned. She had worn her blue headdress to match her blue jeans, white shirt, and blue and white sweater.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:20 am

"Cool. I can get that stain out for you. The nurse used to let me borrow the extra clothes she has for me and wash mine. I bet she'll get that stain out if you like." Ani smiled. She liked Fab. She lead Fab to the nurse and said, "Nurse Smith, Jenni stained my friend's headdress. Of course. Can you unstain it?" The nurse smiled, "Of course! Is this a new student? I've never seen her before." Ani nodded, then looked back at Fab. "Can you go the rest of the day without a headdess?"
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:23 am

"If I keep my hoodie on. I've been wearing a headdress since 1st grade so I'm not used to showing my hair," explained Fabbie. "And I am so not wearing a wet one." She laughed. She waved at the nurse. "This school is really big. I really dunno anyone." She frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 am

"Don't worry. There are a bunch of bullies, but come to me when you need help." Nurse Smith winked, "And it should be ready by last period, er... What's your name?" "Her name's Fabbie, or Fab." Ani replied. " "Alright. What's your last period class (just make one up Razz )?" Nurse Smith asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:52 am

You guys post to much. =_= recap?
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 am

~Well, some people met and are talking by the entrance to the cafeteria and Jenni dropped food all over Fabbie so Ani and Fabbie are at the nurse to get it cleaned. That's all. Razz And it's lunch time c:~

"Umm... I have Math last period," she replied. She dug her hands into the pockets of her sweater. An evil idea started to dig it's way into her brain. "Hey, does this school have like a machine to buy soda from or something?" she asked Ani. She looked at the clock. There was still time.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
Admin
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:56 am

"Sure," Lydia answered. "That would be great." She hesitantly led the way to an empty table and sat down. "Is this good?" Lydia was rather figidity, rather unnerved by Natalie. She knew it was unreasonable and stupid, but that was just instinct. And how awkward, she realized, she must feel about sitting with some eighth graders. Opening her lunchbox, Lydia blurted out randomly, "My friend Amy is a ninth grader and she usually sits with me at lunch, but she must've been held up."
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:04 am

Ani started understanding Fabbie's idea, just by the question. "You realize Jenni would tell the principal and you'd get detention for, like, 2 weeks?" Ani asked, "And anyways, Jenni's gonna have next time she does something."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:37 am

BAM!

The door to the nurses office swung open, and a very pale and sick looking Katie entered. "Why are you always leaving me, Ani?" she grumbled, and then she noticed a food covered girl. "Jenni?" she asked, her eyes sparking in annoyance. Sighing, she walked up to the nurse, and she handed her a bottle filled with pills. Katie slumped down, struggling to open the bottle. Finally when she opened the bottle, she pried the lid off, and took three small pills into her hands. closing the bottle, she put it up on the desk before she took the small pills. Sighing, Katie let her head fall into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:45 am

"You left me! And yes, Jenni has struck again." Ani said, "When will she stop?" She sat down and said, "I'm just going to stay in here until free time is over." She put her ear buds in and started banging her head gently. Alex walked in and laughed, "There you are!" Ani smiled, but didn't look at him. He sat down next to her and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:59 am

"No, I left Alex before his math talk killed me." Katie said, not moving her head. Finally she looked at Fabbie, and smiled, though you couldn't really see it through the hair hanging above her face. "I'm Katie." she said, looking up. Standing up, Katie strode over to Anie, ripped the ear buds out of her ears, and she said loudly "I. AM. GOING. TO. MEET. SOME. MORE. PEOPLE. WANNA. COME?" She asked, allowing her hair to drape her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:02 pm

"YOU TOOK OUT MY EAR BUDS!" Ani roared/wailed. She stood up and put them back in. "Sure, I guess. Start in the lunchroom?" Ani asked. Alex said, "I'll go too." "Fab, are you going to come?" Ani asked, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Fabbie pulled her hood down in front of her eyes more. She cocked her head and stared at the two girls. "Ok. But if I get you guys in trouble then don't blame me. I'm a bit of a rebel," she told the girls with a laugh. She was itching to get payback at Jenni. She tapped her feet nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:21 pm

"Alright. To the lunchroom then." Ani said, walking towards the lunchroom. When she got there, she asked, "Ok, who should we go to first?"
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Fabbie followed Ani. She looked around the lunchroom. She hung back a little. The two girls seemed like good friends. She glanced around to see if she could find "Ms. Popular." She scowled remembering what the girl had done. She muttered something VERY rude under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Yourself!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fearless Warrior Felines :: Roleplaying! :: Un-Official RPGs!-
Jump to: