Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Welcome to A Fearless Warrior Feline RPG! If your sick if RPing with dogs, birds, etc, and your ready for something new, this is the place! Here, there are multiple friendly cats, and kittens alike that will be glad the share tongues with you! So why don't you join the party? It'll just become alittle better with you.
Fearless Warrior Felines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Warrior Felines

You! Yeah you! You a warrior fan? Well hey! Your in the right place! c;

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Yourself!

Go down 
+5
Rouge
Ghoststar
Corruption
Lucifer
Darkshadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

You read the title RP yourself! No cats, powers, or animals allowed. Just normal human RP!

You must use your REAL Name or Nickname!

In this RP, I guess we can all just go to one big school. Razz

You must use a pretty Accurate description of yourself.

JOINING:

Quote :
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

MY CHARACTERS:

Name:Katie
Grade: 7th
Description: Short, dark haired girl with lighter streaks and green/brown eyes. Katie has many freckles, and is very fragile looking and is skinny. Has thin arms and legs. She has strong, well toned legs from swimming. Katie's arm have a little more than normal strength from her contast climbing and swimming. Katie's body is sleek, but her bones jut of slightly.
Personality: Hyper when you get to know her. Katie can be sharp tounged, bratty when she wants to be, witty, and sometimes a little bit Rude. Katie is very Shy.
Other: Pretty good at Art and on Swim Team.

Name: Odessa
Grade: 9th
Description: Tall, blonde girl with baby blue eyes. Has the 'prefect' body and face look.
Personality: Sly, sweet on the outside, snappy, rude, cold, and just plain rude.
Other: Loves to bully younger students.

Note: Only up to three characters! Wink

Last edited by Darkshadow on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:32 am

Fabbie yawned. She had woken up WAYY too early than she was used to at her old school. She walked slowly with her backpack slung over her shoulder. Fabbie had solved the problem of her headdress. She would wear the ones that needed pins and stuff so then it would be harder to pull off. She grinned evilly. But then an afterthought came. What if one of the pins stab me? Eh, whatever... She shrugged off the thought. Fabbie noticed Ani and some dude. She walked over. "Hey Ani!" she greeted. She peered at Ani's nose. "Ow. What happened?" She glanced over at the guy and gave a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:57 am

~ ALL Accepted 8D~

Katie nodded, her head still against the locker. "Man Ani, at this rate, you should just ger rid of your nose, then you wouldn't have to deal with people punching it." She said, before standing up straight, her hands fumbling to open her locker. Finally, when she managed to open her locker, she grabbed her text books, and then she slammed her locker, and sank to her knees on the floor. "Staying up late and then having a sugar crash does not help me now." she moaned, her head in her hands. "I stayed up studying for that stupid math class test all night!"
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 pm

~Here's what Zac looks like:
Zac:
~
Zac walked through the doors of the school and looked for his locker. "318, 318." He looked around until he found it. He opened it and put his stuff in there, and walked around. He started to pass by Ani and Katie, when Ani elbowed Katie. She winked at her. Then Ani turned to Fabbie. "Soccerball hit me in the nose, then Jenni slammed a locker in my face." Ani replied grouchily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:01 pm

"Oh wow," said Fabbie sympatheticallly. She glanced over at Katie. "I never study for tests. Usually I get high grades anyway," she remarked, "But I seriously hate waking up this early. I got used to waking up at 4:00 PM over the summer.." She looked at Ani. "Jenni?" she said, a scowl threatening to appear on her face. "That no-good.." She started but trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 pm

"Now she's single though. Carson broke up with her. She's trying to make a move towards Ryan." Ani sighed.
Back to top Go down
Corruption
Admin
Corruption

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:08 pm

~Woah woah what's going on? o.O Awh, now I have to read through 5 pages. T-T~

"Hey Cara!" Lydia hurried through the hal, catching up to the other girl. "What's up?" She pushed her hair away from her face and shifted the backpack on her shoulders again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:18 pm

"Ryan?" Katie asked, lifting her head up. "Cool." Katie said, before dropping her head between her legs. "I'm tired!" She groaned, her hair falling around her. Katie stood up, stretching and then she leaned against her locker, her hair covering her face.

Ryan wandered around, until he reached his locker, next to Ani's locker. He opened the door, and grabbed his books, and looked around before closing his locker and began to listen to music.

~Everyone is accepted!~
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:20 pm

"Carson?" Fabbie asked, raising an eyebrow. "Who's that?" She glanced over at Jenni. "Well, I sincerly hope she gets rejected over and over again," she retorted innocently. She grinned at Ani. Fabbie felt very cheerful now. Jenni had lost her boyfriend. Served her right.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Jenni saw Ryan. She walked over to him and said, "Hey." She smiled sweetly at Ryan, and asked, "Are you new?"

Zac walked up to Katie and asked, "Do you know where Miss Field's room is?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Carson smiled slyly and pointed to the room, "Right there, sir." He knew he'd wanted to Ask Katie so he could start a conversation, which is why he'd done that. Elbowing Katie playfully, he said, "So we cool?"
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 am

Zac smiled, "Um, thanks." He walked towards the room, and asked, "When does the bell ring?" "5 minutes. Why?" Ani replied. "Just want to make friends. I hate transfering schools." Zac sighed. "Talk to us then! I'm Ani, that's Katie, that's Carson, that's Ryan, and that's," Ani rolled her eyes, "Jenni. She bullies the new kids. Just try to blend in. She won't notice you." Ani winked, "Well, if I don't hurry I'll be late for theatre. It's on the other side of the school. See ya!" Ani elbowed Katie and winked, then ran down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Scarface

Scarface

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:31 am

Len walked passed the group of kids, he knew one of them was Ryan. 'God my wrists hurt" he thought as he stop next to the group and looked at them bleeding everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 am

"Yes, of course we're cool." Katie said, looking up at Carson. Smiling, she looked around, and then she sighed in annoyance as Ani ran off. Again. "So...." She said, looking around. "Are you excited about the Field trip tomorrow? I heard at the end of the trip, we'll be going to some water park." Katie said, looking at Carson once more.
Back to top Go down
Caraway

Caraway

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 pm

"Nothing really," Ashe shrugged, yawning. "Let's get to class." She closed her locker, hiding all the weird stuff she'd taped to the inside. "Ugh, I've got PE second period."
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:03 pm

"Field trip?" Zac asked, walking back over to them, "What field trip?"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 pm

"Well, for the school field trip this year, we're going camping out in the middle of no-where, and then on the way home, we get to go to a water park for two days, and the school rented hotel rooms for the Water park thingy!" Katie smiled at Zac. "It's going to be really fun. I mean the Water Park part!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:14 pm

"I'm thinking about staying home," Carson said, leaning his head against the locker, "for Soccer, ya know." He grabbed his backpack and pulled one strap over his shoulder. "Besides who wants to sleep in a box you have to make, and on the ground?"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 pm

"But it'd be fun!" Katie said, looking at Carson. "I mean sure you'd have to sleep in a tent, but you'd get to skip school without getting in trouble. And then you get to go to a water park, and stay in a hotel! It would be really fun!" she said, looking at Carson.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 pm

"Guess it's better than dissecting a frog," Carson sighed. "Fine." He shuffled his hands in his pockets, a jingling coming from the money. Shoving a dollar into the snack bar he got a water bottle and gulped half of it down. "Anyone going to the dance? I don't plan on it, but I'm helping make it so I know what it's going to be."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:31 pm

"The Dance? I'm going. I love to go to dances. I think it will be fun! What is it going to be about anyways?" Katie asked Carson, looking up him. " Hmph, I'm always shorter than everyone. Bleh, I hate being short." Katie thought absently.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:35 pm

"I can't say!" Carson teased, his huge smile lightening up his face. "Eho you going with? Ryan?" He smiled slyly, putting his arm around her, "Or do you want to go with me?" His eyebrows raised and he made it impossible to tell his emotion, but he was teasing.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:44 pm

"-" The bell cut Katie off before she could respond. "Oh! I'm going to be late for athletics!" Katie said, freaking out. "Bye!" she said, slipping out from under Carson's arm, grabbing her backpack, and an extra bag. Katie slammed her locker, and took off for the athletics building.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Admin
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Fabbie sighed. She was pretty good at blending in and being forgotten. She stuffed her hands in her pockets then slowly made her way to her first class, English. She glanced around at everyone hurrying to class. Fabbie frowned as the bell rang again. She didn't care about being late.
Back to top Go down
Ghoststar

Ghoststar

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Zac was about to ask Katie something, but the bell rang. He ran into Miss Field's class.
Back to top Go down
Scarface

Scarface

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Len walked around the school grounds, no one saw him and no care for him ' I hate new schools' he thought as he went outside and watch people being busy, ' why did you take him?' he looked down at his wrists, just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Yourself!    RP Yourself!  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Yourself!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fearless Warrior Felines :: Roleplaying! :: Un-Official RPGs!-
Jump to: